Our client team - a leading company in CPG Industry, is looking to engage with a Consultant for Digital Innovations and Automation Architect.
Digital Innovation and Automation encapsulates projects that drive disruptive ideas across the organization which run on Agile methodology. The role calls for experimenting and enabling cutting edge technologies, while at the same time build strong platform to scale.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the expert in IT systems architecture, undertaking multiple projects / ideas simultaneously, requiring specialized technical understanding for successful enablement of product / solution.
- Liaises with Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects to make decisions on complex or ambiguous IT architecture solutions, understanding business requirements, and ensuring system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored, finding ways to increase efficiency
- Needs to demonstrate Agile Mindset and Digital / Emerging Technology understanding.
Please note that this project is of 3 months duration with full time capacity requirement.
- Experience with Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) and digital technologies such as RPA, Artificial Intelligence/ML, AR/VR, eCommerce.
- Ability to understand a variety of disruptive technology products and services that will guide Marketing (digital & eCom), Sales, Supply Chain and Enterprise processes.
- Technical experience in an IT programming development environment in Blue Prism, UI Path / Automation Anywhere.
- Expertise in low code and no code platforms to build end to end application
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack / Full stack experience.
- Hands-on development experience in programming languages / platforms / web technologies / frameworks.
- Experience in working with startup and innovation incubator ecosystem.
- Possess technical acumen to evaluate new opportunities with internal and external partners.
- Proven track record of learning new skills proactively and applied it to business opportunities.
- Understand the impact of data and digital technologies in the context of business.
- Experience in a CPG or parallel industry.
- Experience in design thinking preferred.
- Knowledge of Project Management, Systems development methods, and Support processes.
- Good Communication and Critical thinking with creativity and statistical trendspotting skills.