Our client, a leading FMCG company is evaluating use cases that leverage new technologies. An area of interest is how they can best leverage Drone technology in their business and value chain. For this, they have identified a few use cases for the same e.g., GIS mapping of the farm value chain, warehouse operations etc.
They are looking for a seasoned consultant who have deep understanding of the Drone ecosystem in India to help them project manage their pilots. The project role will include the following deliverables:
- Help flesh out the business use cases developed in conjunction with senior leadership in the CoE as well as business stakeholders;
- Keep updated on developments across the ecosystem to help update and strengthen the use cases;
- Oversee implementation of the 'test and launch' phase for the pilots and trouble shoot issues;
- Coordinate with the internal tech team and vendors as needed.
This is a critical project in a new area of investment for the client and will have high visibility internally and externally.
Note: The consultant can work on a hybrid model (remote + Onsite: Mumbai) with part time availability.
-Deep understanding of the drone ecosystem in India, ideally through prior startup or corporate experience in the domain;
- Strong product management and project management experience;
- Prior experience in a related domain in FMCG will be preferred.