Our client, a multinational confectionery, food, holding and beverage and snack food company, is looking to engage with a Pro Code CoE to drive enterprise-wide Automation and Mobile Apps strategy, adoption, delivery, and support across the organization. The CoE will be responsible for defining the best practices for both the offerings, RPA and Mobile Apps using RPA and No Code Low Code Platforms respectively. He/ She will own and manage the overall portfolio and pipeline of initiatives and coordinate the delivery of programs as and when required while ensuring adherence to standards and controls.
- Responsible to build a roadmap and will be responsible for use cases from conceptualization through support lifecycle of the product. The role will be responsible for a portfolio of ~$1mm (Licenses management and Apps) and growing further delivering benefits of ~1 mm year on year or equivalent productivity/capability benefits;
- Responsible for Strategy, Delivery and Support of the services offered in addition to defining the best practices for each of the services;
-To own the Partner relationships for the service offering. To pave the way to design innovative CoE programs within the IBS Application Delivery function; create and maintain procedures, frameworks, and work-routines in a professional consultative project delivery environment;
- Reporting to Automation CoE Lead and collaborating with Digital Innovation team and IBS Experience tower to complete the lifecycle of a digital use case from concept/prototype to scale.
- To Identify COE gaps and propose enhancements.
- Enable strong governance for efficient monitoring, tracking, and resolving issues across the organisational hierarchy
- 12-15 Years of overall experience and having led mobile app development specializing in Microsoft Power Platform and other similar platforms e.g., Pega;
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in digital technologies e.g., Mobile Apps, RPA, and other emerging technologies;
- Experience of having provided services of mobile app dev and support using Microsoft Power Platform and Azure technologies;
- Strong delivery acumen.
- Proven track record of having delivered complex / new capabilities ground up (green flied projects / programs);
- Ability to bring forward end to end solutions across Coe’s to help build Digital muscle at scale for organisation will be added plus;
- Experience with having developed policies, guidance, operating models, guard rails and recommendations for each CoE;
- Good understanding of the technology landscape and technology architecture across both enterprise and digital application. Specific experience in Microsoft Power Platform technologies is needed;
- Knowledge and experience of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) across both Waterfall and Agile forms of delivery methodologies;
- Knowledge of / Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, Java etc. Scripting languages HTML / Java Script is must;
- Know-how of Architecting solutions, Coding design / framework and data management are good to have;
- Knowledge of integration (API and PTP) with Enterprise platforms such as SAP / Microsoft Suite is must