Our client, a multinational confectionery, food, holding and beverage and snack food company is looking to engage with a consultant: RPA Technical Architect for a year-long remote project opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
I. Methodology Application:
1. Collaborate with Product Manager / Solution Architect to ensure consistency and quality in project execution, leveraging the IAaaS methodology:
- Ensure technical deliverables are completed on time to the correct standard, approved and loaded to the IA SharePoint;
- Review deliverables loaded to SharePoint at the end of each tollgate stage to ensure complete and audit compliant;
2. Partner effectively and establish ways of working with representatives from IBS workstreams:
- Enterprise Architects, Global Solution Owners, Security;
- Internal Controls;
- Information and Security compliance;
3. Co-ordinate access, configuration, and role definition for applications where there is no change to existing IA architecture. Build / Enhance monitoring solutions where needed.
4. Analyse the past projects and suggest best practices to improve the project delivery.
1. Lead regular project technical governance calls with stakeholders and project team, compiling progress reports in advance and recording and managing the completion of agreed actions:
- Participate in weekly project management calls with delivery partner and business SME’s;
- Individual automation progress delivery calls at an appropriate frequency.
III. Go-live Readiness:
1. Ensure delivered solutions are tested extensively, demonstrating that they are fit for purpose and meet user requirements, and that test documentation and evidence is maintained and saved correctly;
2. Ensure testing results are validated for accuracy, business variations and capacity requirements;
3. Support / Lead cutover planning and execution by project team;
4. Ensure transition from Delivery to Operations Support is completed successfully:
- Track and manage the resolution of all incidents occurring during hyper care;
- Ensure operations teams and business SMEs are ready to manage the new automated process;
- Support teams during run phase for priority issues.
IV. Risk and Issue Management:
1. Identify project risks and issues, work with the project team to develop and communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues to functional and program leads where appropriate;
2. Confirm the completion and consistency of projects and their readiness to go live;
3. Own the relationship with the external vendors including quality assurance in all phases of project delivery.