Our client - a multinational confectionery, food, holding and beverage and snack food company is looking to engage with a Consultant for Financial Planning, Analysis and Product Costing. The Consultant will be required to provide financial leadership and commercial decision support for Asia Middle East Africa (AMEA) in all aspects of financial planning, management reporting and product costing.
Key Responsibilities include:
1) Working on the planning and reporting cycles, ensuring tracking and delivery of productivity, benchmarking, key performance tracking, internal controls and ensuring adherence to all the organisational policies, procedures and standards in order to support Supply Chain decision making processes.
2) Business Partnering
-Monthly presentation and discussion with leaders regarding performance drivers, impacts to category P&L and overall business and potential action plans
- Monthly splits of results by category fed to relevant category finance lead
- Manage the financial planning and forecasting process for AMEA to deliver the plan/forecast on time and in line with guidelines and assumptions
- Support the rolling forecast process by providing all financial advice for the monthly Supply Review’
- Ensure reconciliation of VOLT to the P&L
4) Performance Management
- Management of the month end process for the region.
- Timely and relevant analysis of the monthly and YTD result by stream and cost drivers, risks and opportunities.
- Analysis and monitoring of productivity effectiveness by review of the AP productivity process and results
5) Product Costing
- Responsible for all product costing activities including updating the process / systems in line with global model.
- Reconciling SAP to FiT management reporting system including EVA drivers
- Detailed analysis of cost bridges including activity drivers (volume, currency, commodity, productivity, inflation) and accurate splits to categories
- Management and tracking of inventory movements (eg. devaluation/revaluation)
- New product development costing
- Category link for cost related queries
P.S. - This project is of 3 months duration and will require full time capacity.
- Postgraduate/Graduate degree in Finance and Accounting. Chartered Accountant will be an added advantage.
- Experience in client handling/interaction and Supply Chain is a must.
- Prior Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
- Strong experience in financial planning and forecasting.
- Advanced skill with Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions), Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in ERP, SAP based financial software is preferred.
- Working experience of handling unstructured data and predictive analytics.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills