Our client team, a leading FMCG company, is looking to engage with the Revenue Growth Manager who would be responsible for developing strategic pricing, trade and Promotion spend, and price pack architecture actions in order to drive sustainable sales and profit growth of the organization.
• Drive deep-dive engagements by reviewing key diagnostics to develop pricing, trade spending, and price pack architecture recommendations.
• Leverage insights and work closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, and Sales) to develop actionable plans that drive sustainable and profitable growth.
• Facilitate strategy development and execution, including the development of pricing principles/guidelines, promotional strategies, price points, etc.
• Facilitate on-going NRM reporting and database maintenance.
• Additional special projects as needed.
• Set up KPIs and review mechanisms to measure the ongoing impact of NRM actions on the business.
• Prior experience (4-5 years) in NRM/RGM in a scale FMCG/ Beverage or Consulting firm.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Bachelor's degree; an Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, MS/Ph.D. in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Marketing) will be preferred.