Our client , a leading FMCG company, is looking to engage with a consultant in Strategic sourcing and Category Management.
Key responsibilities include -
- Support tendering activities of multi-year and high value Services/Outsourcing deals.
- Working with the stakeholders to scope out new business and product ideas - this will be based on what else can be retailed to the core customers.
- Developing a partnership and strategic sourcing strategy to build the right portfolio of products in each category; crafting and closing key partnerships including pricing
- Review progress and iterate plans
- Developing aggressive plans to launch the new products/categories, including monthly/quarterly targets and marketing plans
NOTE: This project requires your full time capacity based out of Bangalore for 6 months.
- Has at least 2-4 years of experience preferably encompassing two or more areas below :
- Strategic sourcing/Category Management,
- Finance and Procurement/S2P operations,
- Automated Operations/Procurement,
- Sourcing platforms and digital environments,
- Change/Project Management, transformation programmes ,
- preferably have previous experience in a EUR 10B+ client company in CPG/BFSI/pharma/manufacturing industries, or one the big service providers (IBM, GEP, Accenture etc) or consultancy (E&Y, Deloitte etc) or in one of the leading analyst firms (Gartner etc),
- Highly desirable to have previous UL experience and within procurement or similar areas
- Strong people and business partnering skills, quick to develop awareness on company culture and some level of political dynamics,
- Analytical skills to manage the detailed analysis of complex RFP structures and content