An FMCG major is looking to engage with a Procurement Consultant for a short-term project based in Mumbai.
The consultant would be required to drive service, savings and compliances in the Indirect procurement space ranging across wide variety of Business services (BPO /KPO companies, workplace vendors, Travel vendors etc). The consultant would also identify new vendors in wide spectrum of business services across country
or globally and maintain the internal and external relationships.
The consultant would be working with the Global Business Services team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Savings: Negotiating contracts with service providers and optimize costs, contract finalization, and Implementing cost saving initiatives.
• Compliance: Drive the compliance requirements being rolled out to vendors and ensure that mandatory compliance standards are met including contracts
• Global strategic sourcing projects: ensure lead / support on end to end strategic project globally
• Rolling out the global best practices across the business services (Build platform and capabilities in the areas of indirect procurement)
• Focusing on E-tender and governance of key KPIs
The role will require travel within country (4-5 days per month)
1.Proficiency in Analytics and Basic Finance is a must
2.Strong stakeholder management skills
3.Good understanding /experience of digital procurement is preferable, (like AI, Machine learning, E-tender etc)
4.Experience in Indirect procurement purchases (BPO/KPO’s Services) is preferable