Our client, is a leading FMCG firm is looking to engage with a Consultant who can support business in both new and renewal of global geography outsourcing contracts.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Review contract structure and documents (e.g. SoWs, Service Levels, Pricing, Transition, Transformation, technology, HR, etc.)
- Provide inputs to negotiating positions and negotiation strategy for geographies.
- Leverage the standardised global program structure tools, templates and methodologies and draw learnings from other geographies
- Support in negotiation as required to get commercially acceptable, agreed contracts.
- Validate assumptions and provide inputs to respective business case as required
- Provide benchmarks and support as necessary for the various regions in global outsourcing program during the engagement
- Review of the current contracts of suppliers relevant to the services lines and evaluate opportunities to integrate with the new contracts.
Note:- This project requires full time remote support for now, which may transition to on-site in Mumbai depending on COVID-19 norms.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in planning, sourcing, negotiating, contracting and supplier management.
- Experience working with and building successful relationships with business stakeholders, cross-functional groups and third parties.
- Experience driving change and improving end-to-end processes.