A leading FMCG company
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Posted on: 8/03/2021
Starts on: 22/03/2021
Supply Management and Logistics
Production and supply planning, Procurement and vendor management, Supply management and logistics,
Personal & Household Goods
A leading FMCG company
Our Client a leading FMCG company is urgently looking to onboard a consultant who will be working closely and supporting the Global Procurement Head
Key responsibilities includes :
• In the development and implementation of global sourcing and supplier strategies - including data analytics and presentation, tender (RFI / RFP) development and evaluation, or assisting negotiations and contracting as required on a project basis,
• Manage the day to day governance of the main BPO relationships and contracts representing MBS Procurement in the relevant governance and contract change management forums,
• Liaise and collaborate extensively with stakeholders internally – across for example UniOps Commercial Experience teams, Market Procurement, Finance and externally from 3PSPs to ensure an efficient and effective contract execution and issue resolution as required,
• Responsible for cash and savings validation and reporting in the Procurement SRS system.
• Responsible for maintenance of up to date contract and supplier documentation.
• Support the wider Business Services procurement network on reports and updates for internal and external stakeholders as required,
• Build market knowledge of trends and suppliers in assigned categories of spend. Lead Business Services best practice initiatives such as maintaining an up to date Benchmarking data base of rates and terms.
-A strong junior manager with min 3+ years managerial experience in a global Supply Chain role in a 10bn+ multinational company.
-Domain expertise in source to pay and/or R2R/managerial and financial accounting processes and platforms.
-Experience working in Consumer Goods, BFSI, pharma, automotive/manufacturing, technology industries.
-Previous experience of working in a leading service provider or consultancy firms will be added advantage.
-Track record of building relationships in a complex field of stakeholders.
-Demonstrated capability of holding oneself and others accountable to deadlines and good quality deliverables.
Experience: 12+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Financialmarket knowledgeR2R OperationsAccountingSourcing PlatformManager Data AnalyticsProject ManagementS2P Operationssupply chain procurement Strategic SourcingTenderDocumentation
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.