Our client, a leading global FMCG firm, is looking to engage with a consultant who can help them own, facilitate, and administrate forecasting and S&OP process for Categories and Channel.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Analyze the demand patterns and create a Demand construct at SKU Level
2. Unbiased decision making on up lifts/down lifts basis inputs from Brand and Customer Marketing Teams.
3. Liaise with Brand, CM, CD, Supply Planning, Customer Service, Category/Channel Finance and drive S&OP process for the categories.
4. Partner with Branch teams for short term forecasting.
5. Managing complexities of channel behaviors, category ambition vs channel reality, seasonality
6. Effective communication with all relevant stakeholders to achieve consensus on all demand plans.
7. Periodical review of QGP/3TDP forecast and drive continuous improvement.
8. Analyze forecast accuracy and bias and identify and implement process enhancements to improve these KPI’s.
9. Champion the development of changes / additions to current processes.
10. Coordinate monthly S&OP process to drive key decisions.
11. Event Planning (Big Day and Public Holiday etc.)
12. Identify demand drivers with the changing economic landscape and evolve the process of forecasting.
Note: The client is based out Mumbai and would be looking for consultants to work out of their premises there.