Our client, a leading FMCG company is looking to engage with a consultant in Supply Chain to work as a Assistant Innovation Network Planning Manager.
Key responsibilities include -
The core job of Innovation network planner is to drive the innovation end to end from Idea to launch. The person should be responsible for track with network, take proper closures with the stake holders so that the network timelines can be reduced and the launch can happen on time. Day to day activities include -
- Draw draft network once project is Kicked off by Brand. Attend all network review meetings and update the network. Highlight in case of any activity is delayed and its impact on the launch timeline. Follow up with stakeholders for taking updates on critical activities.
- As a team discuss and prepare alternative action plan in case of any activity delay which has direct link with launch timelines.
- Ensure required activities are completed before approval of every gate. i.e. Concept lock, PDL, MDL, Risk Assessment, BC sign off, etc.
- Ensure Risk assessments like QRS , TRA and any other risk assessments are carried out before Contract gate clearance. Ensure all processes are followed as per IPM with approval on deviations if any from respective stakeholders
- Suggest ways in fast tracking the network to brand team. In case of new Sourcing Site - create IT capabilities in coordination with IT and commercial team e.g. Factory code creation, SAP id creation, SAP implementation.
- In case of memo ordering, ensure that RM /PM exposure risks are correctly highlighted and included in BC.
- Finalise the network and lock the launch timelines post contract gate clearance and changes if any post MRG clearance.
-Ensure down stocking plan of RM/PM for relaunch, VIP, D2D projects is initiated by
activation network planner as per the agreed launch timeline. Ensure all RM /PM
connectivity at site before PCP production.
-Upload skelta and ensure Skelta is approved within stipulated timeline.
- Ensure BOM updates are in place - for all Innovation projects. Support network planner in ensuring BOM update for VIP projects.
-Coordinate with supply planner for Production Plan loading. Follow up with respective buyers for contract updation. Ensure factory has ordered RM/PM on time. Communicating upcoming network to factories and Activation network planner.