Our Client, a leading FMCG company is looking for a Key Account Executive, following would be the key deliverables :-
- Managing the accounting and claim settlements with the customer to ensure clean accounting
- The person would be responsible for leading and closing all operational work and day to day tasks with the customers which is very critical in ensuring customer delight
- The KAE job by nature requires him/her to generate practical yet creative solutions to improve execution in the accounts. Scope includes innovating in the areas of POSM, Ops, Merchandising, Promotion, & ways of working in his day to day job
- The KAE manages contact with various key decision makers across the hierarchy in the modern trade accounts that he/she handles. He/She also handles contact with the merchandising partners.
- Driving the right mix and activations with the customer through effectively planning the promotions and investments along with the KAM and CMM.
- Ensuring that all operational work is aligned and completed on time with the customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring Availability and in-store execution for the business.
Please note that this is an On-Site project and the consultant is required to be in Mumbai for the project duration.