A leading FMCG company
Delhi / NCR
Posted on: 19/01/2023
Starts on: 2/02/2023
Writing /editing- other, Production of content, Content Writing,
Personal & Household Goods
Our client, an American multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food is looking to engage with a Content Writer for internal communications who can deliver the following responsibilities:
- Writing newsletter, associate stories, mailers, etc
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Raise the bar continually for writing fresh copy that connects with a desired audience and drives action.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff, from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Be adept at varying the voice, style, and other characteristics of messaging based on the industry, company
1. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline with at least 6 years of prior experience with Content Management.
2. Strong English language proficiency and exceptional writing and research skills.
3. Ability to work independently or with a team to meet deadlines.
4. Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability.
5. Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides.
Experience: 8+ years
Qualification : Graduate
WhitepapersEditorial servicesCreative writingcontent develpmentPowerpoint
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.