Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking to engage with a Strategy consultant for Project Management support using agile techniques and methodologies.
Key responsibilities include -
1. Actively manage overall project plan, delivery and timelines across all squads and teams.
2. Ensure all operations, key processes and practices are being followed accordingly and smoothly.
3. Define appropriate KPIs and metrics to track performance. Conduct regular performance reviews; recommend and implement changes as necessary to increase program effectiveness.
4. Undertake risk assessments, problem solve challenges and bottlenecks that may arise during the course of the initiative
5. Keep all the stakeholders informed and updated on the project progress.
Note: This will be a remote project for a duration of 6 months.
1. Have prior experience in the BFSI space- understanding of lending operations is a must
2. Familiarity with Agile practices is necessary
3. Knowledge of project management techniques and tools would be a plus
4. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
5. Experience in Finance Projects of Consulting Firms is a definite requirement