Our client is looking to engage with a Lead Product Owner.
Lead Product Owner is a techno-functional role primarily responsible to drive LOS/LMS API integrations for new digital partnership implementation projects, while meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
Lead Product Owner also plays a key role to engineer and implement new-age digital lending products in LMS like Virtual EMI card, hybrid pay later with convert to EMI option, TL with partner subvention, multi-tranche disbursal loan, one deal multiple loan etc by working together with business, product, partner and LMS vendor teams. He/She is also responsible to work with the operations team for streamlining of LMS processes and reduction of manual activities through process changes/system automation.
Context & Challenges:
1. Complete project ownership and responsibility to drive partner integration from requirement to going live
2. Undertake and execute tech initiative projects
3. Design and build systems for quick on-boarding of new partnerships
4. Maintain and publish digital application APIs / Web-services for various internal and external integrations
5. Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership for LOS and LMS application projects for Digital business
6. Work closely with the business team and help define tech requirements for LOS / LMS for integrations of new business partnerships
7. Work with business and product team to define LMS product/scheme configurations, charges definitions, accounting policies and other changes for implementing new digital partnership product in LMS
8. Work with LMS vendor team to engineer and implement new-age digital lending products in A3S LMS like Virtual EMI card, hybrid pay later with convert to EMI option, Term Loan with partner subvention, multi-tranche disbursal loan, one deal multiple loans etc
9. Drive tech development with the engineering team using agile principles, incorporating feedback from users, developers, business and other stakeholders
10. Work with operations team for streamlining of LMS processes and reduction of manual activities through automation
11. Work with partners to resolve their dev/uat queries and ensure partners go-live in a time-bound manner and have a hands on approach for resolving issues across LMS and third-party interfaces for designated partners
12. Work on agile application implementation projects for digital business while meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
Job location: Mumbai Onsite
•6+ years of full time work experience in tech companies or digital banking/fin tech
•Education qualification: B.Tech. (Computer Science / IT) + MBA from premier institutes
•Excellent working knowledge of various financial lending products like retail loans, consumer durable loans, business loans, line of credit, credit cards etc
•Experience of working on LMS product / application and good techno-functional knowledge of LMS products and concepts like Term Loan, Line of credit, Buy-Now-Pay-Later, Amortization, Repayment schedule, part payment, waive-off, early closure, maturity closure, limit management, moratorium, NPA, DPD, EoD/EoMs, charges, GL accounting etc
•Knowledge of Loan Origination systems, lending software suites, partner API interface integrations
•Extensive knowledge of APIs Technologies (Postman / SoapUI)
•AWS Cloud Basics
•Worked on integration projects using Agile framework
•Good Communication skills for external and internal stakeholder management