Our client, a leading Impact Investor, is developing a new program aimed at helping students from disadvantaged backgrounds who get admission into leading educational institutions (usually through a quota) and improve the inequity they experience especially when it comes to placements.
They are looking for Senior top-tier consulting professional to quarterback the design process, working closely with the senior team in India and globally.
The focus areas will be:-
* Diagnosing the problem
- Conducting 30-40 strategic conversations with the right stakeholders including deans of leading colleges, top recruiters, senior alumni etc, in order to develop a sharp understanding of the challenges faced by the students and their access to the right professional opportunities
- Analysing prior data - across courses, colleges - to understand the patterns for how students admitted via quotas perform on learning outcomes, professional opportunities (jobs, internships)
* Designing a Deep Transformation program to address these issues and that leverages both technology and data to drive the right outcomes
- Thinking through the components of the solution needed
- Identifying potential partners, especially educational institutions, and the roles to be played by each
- Derive learning from similar programs around the world - including the client's - and what could be applicable to the Indian context
* Detailing out the technology component of the program
- Map out how the program could benefit from the use of technology and analytics
- Assess the existing technology and tools being leveraged by the client for similar programs in the other geographies and identify (a) what can be leveraged as-is (b) functionality gaps that need a solution; This will be driven in conjunction with the investors technology team in the US
* Synthesizing the overall program design and implementation approach in conjunction with the senior stakeholders. This will also include materials for a discussion with the board.
The goal is to start implementation with the next academic year and so the intent is to get all the thinking, technology, partnerships in place over the next few months.
Note: Ideally Delhi or lot of travel to Delhi. min 3 days a week
* 8-10+ years at a strategy consulting firm having led client projects end-to-end
* Ability to interact with senior stakeholders (university deans, CEOs/CXOs) and have strategic conversations with them
* Knowledge of technology and its application will be a huge plus
* Experience in the education or skilling space is a nice to have