- Strategic support for COVID 19 Communication and Communication for Covid vaccine
- Support MoHFW in building strategy narrative and its implementation related to targeted vaccine communication and demand generation (rural, tribal, urban, CAB) through the course of COVID-19 new vaccines introduction and roll- out;
- Support the development of communication guidelines and protocols on matters related to COVID-19 vaccines, programme implementation and policy for effective vaccine uptake in the country;
Lead coordination and facilitate approvals on behalf of JS(SNA)’s office (For COVID and Non Covid programmes)
- Serve as central point of coordination and approval support from strategic leads dealing with COVID 19 and vaccination drive at MoHFW
- Liaise with other Ministry and departments, State Governments, Partners and relevant stakeholders for communication and demand generation programme planning, implementation, review, monitoring and coordination at the national and State level;
- Support in identification of new partnerships and networks to strengthen last mile outreach of COVID 19 information and vaccination Drive
Support to NMRRC (Communications War Room at MoHFW)
- Guidance and support to Communications the War Room (NMRRC) and their empanelled agencies for all response and rebuttal related interventions.
- Collaborate with external agencies (Wavemaker, Unicef’s partners), digital partners (Facebook, Google), and others to ensure that the activities of the ministry are well supported.
Lead and oversee all activities undertaken by MoHFW’s in-house creative agency (Kanalytics)
- Strategic guidance to Kanalytics for development of daily collaterals, communication tools, target oriented social media packs related to COVID 19, vaccination drive, and other programme campaigns led by MoHFW
Communication content and Strategy Support to other Programme Divisions at MoHFW
- Support programme teams across divisions at MoHFW for campaign content & creative development; Digital Campaigns overseen with my support over the past 6 months include: Family Planning, Tuberculosis, Maternal /Child / Adolescent health, NTDs, HWCs among others)
Support to Hon’ble Health Minister’s Office for communications products related to COVID 19 and as requested for the ministry’s programs
Capacity Building support for COVID 19 vaccination:
- Content review, finalization and approvals for Nat / State trainings on COVID Communications and vaccination drive
- Development of media plans new programs and schemes put up for Cabinet approvals
- Provide support in the PIP process as requested
- To support ICO Deputy Director – Program Advocacy, Communications and Behavioural Insights for specific analysis and tasks, as requested, with respect to the Ministry of Health.
- Monthly update calls with ICO PAC Deputy Director
- Participate in the team meetings of the foundation as requested, to provide an update on the progress of support to the ministry
- Analytical notes on progress and key high impact areas - monthly