Our client, a leading social impact consulting firm, through the Revive Alliance, aims to offer products and services that will help improve the incomes and livelihoods of 10m workers and micro-entrepreneurs. To enable this they are focusing on specific industries that generate the maximum employment including textiles/apparel, ecommerce, creator economy etc.
They are looking for specialists who can help define the products and interventions that will have a maximum impact given these goals. These specialists are needed in Digital Transformation space.
A core element of the Revive solution set is around providing access to digital transformation to the base of pyramid (BOP) households. They are looking for a Senior Advisor who brings 25+ years of experience in digital transformation to guide them on crafting the right products as well as strategies to distribute them to the target groups.
The role will involve:
1. Provide insight and guidance to help craft the overall strategy for Digital Transformation.
2. Provide input on specific product constructs, with a focus on what would the beneficiaries value most.
3. Help understand the potential risks and identify processes that could help mitigate.
4. Help with introductions to potential partners who can help develop and/or deliver and distribute on the offering.
5. Share insights that can help improve and fast-track implementation timelines e.g., the capacity building needed.
6. Provide input on metrics to track and targets for the next couple of years.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in Digital Transformation
- Prior experience on projects associated with Digital Transformation is expected
-To design, think innovatively and deliver client oriented digital solutions
- To work with stakeholders to understand their need and build trusted relationships