Our client, a leading impact investor, is partnering with a premier engineering college to design and launch a new strategic intervention aimed at supporting students from less privileged backgrounds get access to the tools/support needed to get high quality jobs. This intervention will be offered to a carefully selected cohort and provide ongoing support over the entire 4 year journey with clear milestones to determine progress along the way.
They are looking for a seasoned Career Coach to support the design of an impactful curriculum and delivery strategy for this 4 year program. The coach will work alongside an L&D consultant who is leading the design process and provide inputs into the content and more importantly delivery of the program for effective results, The role will include:
1. Provide input on the proposed curriculum based on experience and learnings from prior coaching and change management programs
2. Help develop an effective and practical delivery strategy which outlines
- role of mentors and career coaches
- appropriate mapping of students to coaches and how to think about it
- Timelines and cadence of the interventions
3. Help think through the right check-points, feedback mechanisms and KPIs over the 4 year journey.
- At least 5 years experience of working as a career coach with professionalsfrom leading organisations
- Played a key role in delivering coaching interventions and change management programs for early and mid career professionals
- Strong skills in training and mentoring
- Excellent team building and planning skills