Our client, a leading impact investor, is partnering with a premier engineering college to design and launch a new strategic intervention aimed at supporting students from less privileged backgrounds get access to the tools/support needed to get high quality jobs. This intervention will be offered to a carefully selected cohort and provide ongoing support over the entire 4 year journey with clear milestones to determine progress along the way.
They are looking for a Senior L&D consultant to help them design an impactful curriculum and delivery strategy for this 4 year program. The consultant would be responsible for:
1. Helping develop a framework to set a baseline for the selected cohort of students
2. Designing and structuring the 4 year journey, including the support and interventions needed and how they would be delivered - as mentioned above, the aim is to get these students ready so that they can successfully navigate the interview process at top tier companies and also settle well there and deliver in their roles
3. Think through the partnerships needed to deliver the program
4. Outline the check points and feedback mechanisms at different junctures
5. Help think through the tracking metrics to assess how the program is delivering on its objectives
The consultant will work closely with the program design team and stakeholders at the institution and the impact investor with the intent to launch in the new academic year.
- Experience in designing and implementing the learning agenda at a top tier
global organisation is a must
- Strong skills in planning, stakeholder management
- Exceptional coaching, training and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of instructional design will be a huge plus