Our client, a leading social impact consulting firm, through the Revive Alliance, aims to offer products and services that will help improve the incomes and livelihoods of 10m workers and micro-entrepreneurs. To enable this they are focusing on specific industries that generate the maximum employment including textiles/apparel, ecommerce, creator economy etc.
They are looking for specialists who can help define the products and interventions that will have a maximum impact given these goals. These specialists are needed in social security space.
A core element of the Revive solution set is around providing access to Government services (delivery of social security, digital delivery of govt services) to the base of pyramid (BOP) households. We are looking for a Consultant who brings 10+ years of experience in strategy consulting and also understands government services to help them think through and facilitate the implementation of their roadmap.
The role will involve:
1. Provide insight and guidance to help craft the overall strategy for government services.
2. Provide input on specific product constructs, with a focus on what would the beneficiaries value most.
3. Help understand the potential risks and identify processes that could help mitigate.
4. Help with introductions to potential partners who can help develop and/or deliver and distribute on the offering.
5. Share insights that can help improve and fast-track implementation timelines e.g., the capacity building needed.
6. Provide input on metrics to track and targets for the next couple of years.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Government Services
- Prior experience on projects associated with Social Security is expected
- To design, think innovatively and deliver client-oriented solutions
- To work with stakeholders to understand their need and build trusted relationships
-Understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile
-Exposure to the development and impact space and projects focused on government services of SMEs, women, youth, and/or other marginalized groups globally will be a plus
-Excellent verbal and written communications, including the ability to develop materials for senior stakeholders
-Solid analytics skills