Our client , a leading development sector organisation, is looking to engage with a CFO to drive the financial transformation journeys as part of their ongoing client engagements.
1. Overseeing and directing the finance & accounts function. Ensuring that sound
accounting practices are being followed.
2. Managing the entire transformation journey to define the success parameters (
KPI's based on industry benchmarks) as well as designing the key strategies to
3. Designing and implementing the best in class practices for working capital
management and commercial contracts.
4. Defining an effective implementation plan with clear milestones
and implement it on an ongoing basis.
5. Ensuring that statutory forms and returns are being filed on time.
6. Implementing sound receivables policies Generate Monthly & Quarterly MIS,
P&L, Cash Flow, Comparative Ratio Analysis Budgeting and forecasting.
NOTE: This project will require a full-time, on-site support for 1-2 months, and will be part-time thereafter.
- Should have experience in managing the financials of manufacturing exports as
well as working with SAP
- Should be able to carry out commercial evaluations of long term contracts
- Should be proficient in Asset Maximization as well as Working Capital
- Should have a Master's degree (in accounting or business administration)/CA, or
equivalent experience of 10 years. Preference will be given to
candidates with an MBA in Finance, CPA or CMA designations
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high
level of written and oral communication skills