Our client team, a management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Sales and Marketing consultant who can help them with the project management, sales force effectiveness, driving workshops and change management.
1. Comes up with solutions and driving adoption of new solutions that are being designed for the sales team.
2. Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
3. Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
4. Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
5. Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
This project requires full-time capacity for the duration of 4 months.
1. A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
2. 5-6 years' experience in marketing or sales.
3. Prior experience in the pharma company would be advantageous.
4. Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
5. Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
6. Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.