Our client is a leading management consultancy, currently working on 4 walls operation of a linen yarn spinning facility and its worsted woolen spinning facility. They are looking to engage with Senior Spinning Experts who have undertaken similar projects in the past and can assist them with the same in the following :
1) Improve the norms of operators by reducing number of operators required per machine or increasing productivity of workers by
o Improving skill/productivity of operator
o Redesign SOP for operating a machine (using best in class practices)
2) Improve process design and flow to reduce number of workers required in indirect activities such cleaning, material handling etc.
3) Improve maintenance schedule (by fixing frequency and maintenance time) to improve productivity of maintenance workers
4) Suggest automation to reduce labor intensive workload
The project would require the expert to visit the different setups across India and help in implementing changes
- Deep knowledge and experience in the spinning textile (Worsted Woolen/ Linen Yarn ) industry is a must
- Should be well versed with different spinning and related machine manufacturers and their offerings
- Should have handled Operations in Textile Manufacturing Plants with respect to man power planning and cost optimization.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;