Our client, a leading management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a consultant experienced in the Optical Fiber Cables space.
1. Inspecting, testing, and repairing equipment used in telecommunications networks
2. Installing new fiber optic networks and repairing existing ones as needed
3. Installing and maintaining equipment used in telecommunications networks such as routers, switches, and repeaters
4. Installing new infrastructure or upgrading existing infrastructure to accommodate technological advances in the telecommunications industry
5. Installing cable television equipment such as amplifiers, filters, splitters, and converters, as well as performing signal strength tests to ensure quality reception
6. Installing fiber optic equipment such as splicing machines, fiber optic test equipment, and fiber optic cable termination devices
7. Determining the location of underground utilities such as gas, water, and electricity lines before beginning construction work
8. Installing fiber optic cables in conduits or aerial locations such as on telephone poles or between buildings
9. Performing troubleshooting on fiber optic networks to identify problems and provide solutions
1) Procurement experience in optical fibre cables e.g. purchasing experience in Silica, Hydrogen, and Argon.
2) Experience at a top-tier consulting firm with exposure to designing business plans/reports
3) Ability to summarize complex information in a clear and concise manner
4) Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic