Our client, a management consulting firm is working with a Health Tech firm. They're looking for the support of a Product Manager to take full Ownership of the Technical Product and Digital Product Strategy.
Technical product ownership
• Lead cross-functional digital garages to translate market requirements into technical specifications.
• Package features into product releases and creates & manage product backlogs
Liaise with development leads, solution architects, testers, and external vendors involved in product development.
• Oversee agile build and implementation, oversee sprint plans, and track sprint progress.
• Hire, train, and mentor digital product team for the digital platform.
Digital product strategy
• Oversee all stages in the digital product lifecycle of the platform from conceptualization to sunset.
• Define product strategy and implementation plans (target customer segments, digital value proposition, product benefits).
• Act as a steward of sales/end-user(s) maintains close relationships with the market (influencers, evaluators).
• Drive product adoption, capture live feedback, and ensure frequent product refinements based on market feedback and user acceptance.
Digital product marketing
• Provide product line support for program strategy, operational readiness, and on-going sales support.
• Liaise with marketing communications and sales management for developing GTM strategy.
• Oversee product launches/ market activations and growth through word of mouth.
• Track customer acquisition cost, revenue/cost target achievement, and overall product profitability.
This project would require 3 months* full-time remote support
• Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous deployment & integration, SAFE, etc.).
• Proficient with drawing storyboards, creating wireframes, creating / ‘grooming’, product backlogs, writing user stories, and developing acceptance criteria.
• Extensive experience in major design, development, and project management applications (i.e., Sketch, Keynote, Jira, etc.).
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to push business and tech teams to drive innovation and build customer/user-centric digital solutions.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and manage expectations.