Our client is looking to onboard a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant. This role will be responsible for day to day hiring, operations and success of the teams. Build strong relationships and strongly partners with leaders, hiring managers, HR business Partners and diverse recruitment sources.
Major Responsibilities are:
1. Define, implement and drive recruiting strategy in partnership with Senior leadership Team and HR Business partners.
2. Develop a trusted relationship with hiring managers with constant collaboration to meet their current and future staffing needs.
3. Source, Identify and interview for strategic hire positions.
4. Initiate and maintain relationships with vendors, including creation of college relations programs and campus recruitment but also explore new methods to identify , source, evaluate, and build pipeline candidates for talents.
5. Set the standard of excellence for the team in relation to candidate care, hiring manager relationships, quality, communication and compliance.
1. TA team management - identify and select recruiting team members.
2. Track team metrics and working with the team to ensure objectives are met.
3. Perform staffing review, Yearly performance review, performance management and growths plan development.
4. Review and evaluate results from recruiting processes audits and address inconsistencies as necessary.
5. Assist in developing diversity plans for recruiting team.
6. Ensure team coordination and administers the recruiting processes in accordance with policies to ensure regulatory compliance.
1. Train & evaluate team knowledge, application of interviewing techniques and assessment tools.
2. Help define and conduct interview training and techniques.
Note: This project is based out of Bangalore for 6 months.
1. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
2. Demonstrable experience of leading high quality recruiting delivery
3. Ability to fill positions in a short period of time
4. Experience of understanding learning needs, translating into successful
solutions, and evaluation of solution.
5. Experience in hiring for technical roles
6. Ability to manage time, projects, stress and conflict.
7. Effective negotiations skills.
. Candidates from Pharmaceutical industry would be preferred.