The consultant will serve as a key strategic partner to the clients Senior Leadership Team, and is responsible driving the implementation and achievement of leadership development, managerial & team effectiveness, organizational development, and inclusion & diversity objectives worldwide. He/she will develop meaningful strategies and innovative programs aligned to the overarching People strategy to drive business growth through leadership, talent, culture, and performance outcomes. He/she will act as a thought-leader, influencer and subject-matter expert to educate, engage and create momentum to deliver against enterprise-wide Leadership and Organization Development objectives.
• Co-create and implement the clients development framework, and other key OD programs, such as, diversity & inclusion
• Act as a thought partner and support the ELT to drive culture initiative for the company to help define and influence the culture of co-creation and innovation.
• Develop, lead, and scale key talent development programs, including leadership development programs, strength-based development, talent action planning, executive mentoring, coaching, enterprise-wide training curriculums, and business line organizational development interventions.
• 15+ year’s progressive human resources experience with expertise in talent management, leadership development
• 5+ years of executive coaching experience
• Willing to be a player coach and inspire the team
• Passionate about the impact HR can have on driving successful business outcomes, with a strong understanding of business needs, future strategy, and creative visioning to set the path forward
• Collaborative and influential in partnering with leaders and HR business partners in creating alignment between business strategy, goals, behaviors, and culture to drive performance
• Experience in a growth organization where ambiguity, quick decision-making and change agility skills are an everyday occurrence
• A track record of driving talent outcomes through technology innovation and automation
• Hands-on project leader that can shift seamlessly between strategy and execution
• Demonstrated leadership presence and maturity, with a proven ability to build relationships with senior leaders and followership with all levels of the organization
• Curious, self-directed, willingness to learn and actively seek out information needed to be successful
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree preferred