Our client an Indian Biopharmaceutical company is seeking for an PMO - HR, who will be working in the HR Team onsite at the Client location in Bangalore full time for a duration of 12 months.
The Key deliverables on the role will be as below-
· Establish a project governance framework to ensure structured approach to people integration workstream.
· Interface across the entire HR team (HR Leads, HR Ops, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, etc.) to ensure critical activities are executed timely and successfully.
· Monitor access to information, meeting of project timelines, efficiency in use of resources, ongoing risk assessment and mitigation
· Work with external advisors and liaise with functional owners to track and report progress to the integration lead, steering groups and other relevant stakeholders.
· Report on overall health of the project, status of deliverable and milestone achievement across functions, financial information as relevant, resource requirements and scheduling
· Support delivery of the HR strategy across the deal phase - due diligence to employee on-boarding – as maybe required
Expert level proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint is a minimum requirement.
Proven skills in other project management tools will be an bonus!
- HR Program managers to support for the duration of a people integration project spanning several countries.
- Exposure to multiple HR CoEs
- talent management processes coupled with strong program management skills are a requirement for this role
-Experience in M&A/HR integration