The primary objective of this project assignment will be to help the client establish its Global Mobility function (including related processes, policies, framework, vendors and systems).
Job specs will be as follows:
1. Work extensively with complex immigration, relocation, tax and benefits information, which represents key aspects of the full life cycle of an international assignment or global transfer
2. Ongoing administration of immigration and relocation policies.
3. Assist in managing relationships with vendors, including outside counsel and any relocation vendors (Mobility, Tax & Immigration)
4. Initiate internal and vendor services such as immigration, tax and relocation
5. Create travel or business visitor support letters based on consulate requirements
6. Tracking and recording employee passport renewals, work visa renewals, foreign travel visas, etc
7. Coordinate and track visa related job postings on company’s portal and government required job sites
8. Assist in preparing cost estimates for relocation/assignments and communicate the results effectively to key stakeholders to ensure cost effective assignments
# The consultant will be required to work full-time onsite in Bangalore office.
1. Minimum 10 years of total work experience, including a Minimum five (5) years of experience as an immigration paralegal or global mobility manager dealing with matters across Asia and Europe
2. Strong experience with inbound and outbound immigration requirements to EMEA and APAC. US immigration experience will be an added advantage.
3. Ability to interact with candidates, employees and managers on a global scale to answer immigration and relocation policy and program questions
4. Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and make sound decisions
5. Ability to think globally and be sensitive to global mobility and immigration practices
6. Fluency/proficiency in English language (written and reading)
7 . Strong/advanced computing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint as well Tracker software a plus