Our Client, an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with a strong, accomplished Business Analyst who will work closely with the Commercial (Sales and Marketing) teams under the supervision of the Digital Business Partner, leading articulation of key technology and digital requirements and ensuring successful rollouts.
• Serves as key driver of project scope and business requirements for Commercial, working closely with Business stakeholders, End user and Vendor partners.
• Ensures all project stakeholders are aligned on the agreed scope and requirements related to the project.
• Drives creation of an As-Is Process workflow and, through discussions with business stakeholders, drives definition of an optimized and lean To-Be Process.
• Drives the User Acceptance Test planning, execution, and reporting, facilitating final acceptance of project delivery by the Business stakeholders.
• Responsible for creation, review, and approval of appropriate project deliverables, (e.g., requirements document, user acceptance criteria, etc.), in line with the project RACI matrix.
• Responsible for successful completion of projects to the specified scope and requirements, works closely with the IT Project Manager, Business stakeholders, and End users.
• Works closely with the Product Manager to ensure Product lifecycle requirements document is kept up to date from changing needs of the business.
• Works closely with the Digital Business Partner to ensure new business requirements are captured and categorized, to facilitate enhancement and release planning.
Work location-Electronic City, Bangalore
• Bachelor’s in Engineering or Master’s degree in a related discipline, including a minimum of 5-10 years of experience gained in technology implementation in the Pharma space.
• Specific experience as a Business Analyst in a Veeva CRM / Veeva Vault implementation for a global pharma company.
• Experience in working in an on-site & off-shore model, coordinating with stakeholders from various geographical locations.
• Excellent oral/ written communication skills.
• Self-starter, with the ability to work and execute independently with minimal oversight.