Our client a leading Biopharmaceutical Company is looking to engage with a Human Resource Profession mainly with expertise in framing HR Benefits and Policy designing.
He/She will be responsible to support Manager – HR Benefits and Policy with setting up of global policies across multiple streams at a Global level including India.
Roles and Responsibilities -
• Develop and implement initiatives around policies and employee benefits globally, focusing on the design and execution of innovative policy design elements
• Keep an eye for compliance requirements with applicable government regulations and industry standards.
• Support Manager – HR Benefits and Policy with all audit requirements
• Collaborate with consultants and third-party administrators, manage relationships to deliver the best possible results
• Analyse existing policies, benefits programs, evaluate effectiveness, utilization, cost and competitiveness in the market using data-driven insights
• Review policy documents or work delivered via consultants and add value in building best in class policies
• Share inputs from a policy and benefits standpoint for system design elements
• Forecast industry trends and build recommendations for future benefits and policies plan designs.
• Identify opportunities for automation and process improvement within the realm of the Policies and Benefits team
• Work on gathering available market data and creation of policies basis best practices
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team player in a complex and rapidly changing work environment across multiple stakeholder groups and cross-functional teams, to ensure the successful implementation of Global policies and benefits set up
• Strong problem-solving and influencing skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for process improvements, standardization, and simplification within assigned area(s)
Location - Electronic City Bangalore
Project duration - 12 months Onsite
• MBA or MSW-HR from a reputed university
• 5+ years of experience in HR, with a proven track record of working on and administering Global policies and benefits program, ideally within a multinational organization or Pharma Industry
• Expertise in project management, with the ability to set goals, manage deadlines, and drive continuous process improvement.
- Work on dashboards and trackers for regular updates to Leadership team.
• Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of HR Policies and HR compliance at a global level
• Proficient in evaluating and making informed, data-driven decisions on proposals (RFPs) as required.
• Fluency in English knowledge both verbal and written. Strong oral and written
• Up-to-date knowledge of local legislation and regulations related to Global
policies/compliance and benefits
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
• Ability to document, plan, and execute programs.
• Established project management skills.