We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced
Our client, a leading beauty company is seeking a highly motivated and a very passionate individual for a 'Junior Procurement Consultant' role. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of independent experience in procurement management, supplier management, negotiation, and collaboration. The person will be required to perform the following set of responsibilities:
1. Procurement Management
- Monitor market trends, pricing, and product availability to ensure the selection of high quality goods at competitive prices.
- Manage the procurement process from requisition to delivery, ensuring timely and accurate placement of purchase order.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to establish effective partnerships
2. Supplier Management and Negotiation:
- Manage supplier relationships, including regular performance evaluation and addressing and issue or concerns
- Negotiate pricing , contracts, and terms with suppliers to ensure favorable conditions for the company
3. Collaboration & Reporting
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide accurate solutions
- Develop and manage budgets for procurement and merchandising activities
- Minimum of 3 years of independent experience in procurement management, supplier management, and negotiation.
- Strong knowledge of procurement best practices, market trends, and supplier evaluation methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in selection of high-quality goods at competitive prices, manage the procurement process from requisition to delivery, and develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Proven ability to analyze data, make informed decisions, and manage budgets effectively.