Our client, a leading beauty company is seeking a highly motivated and a very passionate individual for a 'Brand Manager role. This role will focus on developing strategies and executing plans to win with stylists & end consumers and hence drive distribution and consumption for the brand.
The Junior Brand Manager will play a critical role in partnering with the Global brand and Salon Professional Teams to create a robust commercial plan for India's Sales Organisation. The person will be responsible to drive the business through increasing brand awareness and breaking down barriers to disrupt the beauty market.
- End to end business delivery for brand including top line, brand fundamentals and complete budget management.
- Design and implementation of integrated communication plan across all elements of marketing mix -including digital media, ecommerce content, PR, influencer marketing, and social media.
- Own the end to end launch / initiative plans for brand including portfolio choices, pricing, commercials, volume planning, communication and GTM choices.
- Liaison with global teams for portfolio and initiative development for India.
- Gather and analyse consumer & market insights to provide ideas and inputs for new launches, line extensions or local initiatives.
- Work closely with sales and education functions to create commercial enablers for winning executions in market.
We are looking for someone with :
- 2-3 years' experience in a Brand Management profile.
- MBA from a Tier 1 institute with majors in Marketing
- Well versed with digital and social media marketing tools and touchpoints
- Bias for action to deliver projects complete and on-time, with ability to motivate others to support
- Strong ownership and accountability - able to roll-up your sleeves and make things happen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Make recommendations based on data, including costs, Net Revenue, Margins, ROI, digital media and social media metrics and trends.
- Eye for beauty and trends, be passionate about wining with stylists and consumers, have ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders and manage multiple projects with attention to detail.