Our client, a leading beauty company is looking to engage with a highly motivated and a passionate Finance & Accounts consultant
• Ensure day-to-day finance and accounts operations are accurate and elective
• Works with accounting staff (including, but not limited to, bank reconciliations, statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, Payroll, accounts Datable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
• Cash management (including Placement/movement of funds in the bank).
• Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
• Ensure regulatory compliance including, but not limited to GST, TDS filing and
• Preparation of financial reports as per I GAAP and US GAAP.
• Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annually closing activities, ensuring all accounts are in order and can be closed in timely manner.
• Participate in audit and tax Procedures applicable as per local laws.
• Coordination with Auditors, consultants and other interna! and external stakeholders.
• Monitor and implementation of SOX and IFC controls
• Resolves accounting issues or assists other personnel in resolving financial issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required .
• Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Understanding of Indian and US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Ability to inn implement financial Policies and Procedores.
• Ability to analyze financial data and to Prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion
• Knowledge and ability in the use of a software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Ability to effectively use a modern automated financial management system
• Organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
• Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions.