Our client, a Leading American Multinational Manufacturer of Confectionary and Pet Food, is looking to engage with a CMI Consultant who will be accountable for managing all consumer insights related workstreams for the Client Company with internal and external stakeholders, including driving business intelligence using existing data sources and tools.
Key Responsibilities -
1) Project Management – Coordinating and supporting Regional Human Insights team & Marketing team on key India projects for insights
2) Budget Management – Managing consumer insights budget, tracking costs, savings, invoicing.
3) Nielsen RMS – Managing data subscription with Nielsen, analysing the metrices and drive actionable points with the larger sales/marketing team.
4) Business Intelligence - Assisting customer marketing team on internal data analysis + data triangulation from various syndicated sources
5) Qualitative research for small scale hypothesis checks – managing consumer panel for local hypothesis checks
6) Managing quantitative studies including but not limited to : Concept-product tests, Innovation, pricing studies.
7) Distil insights from previous primary and secondary research and create repository for future India insights projects.
Location: Gurgaon, On-site
Capacity: Full time
Duration: 1 year (with possibility of renewed yearly contracts)
- Ideal Candidate should contain At least 2 years of experience in Market Insights domain
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, including presentation experience
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Good analytical skills