Our client. a social venture, serves as a canvas for early-stage social entrepreneurs in India to nurture their ideas and grow as true artists of change. They have an Incubation Program which provides one-on-one coaching, access to mentors and funders, and peer learning to their entrepreneurs. They work across sectors, and support both NGOs and social enterprises.
They want to engage with an HR Consultant to conduct an online HR Workshop for 11 entrepreneurs.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Providing an overview of all critical components of an HR Policy, and helping them assess where they stand and gaps identification
2. Share easy best practices and available documents to help them improve processes- where they can adapt from.
3. Drafting an implementable guideline for their HR questions due to COVID Lockdown- the current issues and post-COVID building up
Some specific topics may include:
- KRA process and setting of KPI’s
- Increasing productivity while working remote, managing manpower during &
- How do you keep the team motivated during growth
- "With this situation we are scaling down, how do we ensure their growth"
- given COVID-19 and it's implications on HR, what is missing? what is a must-
Date and Time Options: Aug 12th to 14th | Half day
1. Proven expertise as an HR Generalist
2. Excellent understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
3. Up-to-date awareness of impact of COVID on SMEs
4. Active listening and sharp observation skills
5. Strong hosting, interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a group