Our client - a Japanese Education Conglomerate is looking to on-board a consultant who can help in conducting some industry research Digital Education App Customer Insights Survey. The consultant will be led and guided by a senior Consultant who will be leading this project and delivering the same after collating and synthesizing the entire research.
The research would be focused around : -
- Understanding users’ insight who use the app for their kids education; understand customers’ profile, which part of the
services customers are satisfied and unsatisfied, and to understand the differences by country or region.
- To consider the differentiation points if we are going to create own app services and markets we should prioritise.
- Survey overview(Qualitative Research)
・ Profile of users (households) (parents' educational background, annual household income, child's age, etc.)
・ Purpose of use of App
・ App cognitive pathway
・ App satisfaction points and dissatisfaction points
・ App usage scenes and usage methods
・ Usage status of other apps and learning tools
・ Comparison when using App
・ App usage period and duration
This is an estimated 4 week project likely to start mid September and final delivery Mid October
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of having worked in a similar project
- Good stakeholder skills with experience working on similar projects in the past