Our client - a Japanese Education Conglomerate is looking to on-board a consultant who can help in conducting some industry research for an India entry strategy in the Kids education market with focus on Digital products and APPS.
The consultant will be led and guided by a senior Consultant who will be leading this project and delivering the same after collating and synthesizing the entire research.
The research would be focused around Kids App and involve :-
- Understanding the history and evolution of the App – how the company has built and grown the products and business from scratch.
- Assessing the App’s key successful factors and their competitive advantages across product/technology, content, marketing and organisational capability.
- Mapping their organisational structure and key people.
- Analyzing the financials to understand margins and cost structure.
- Understanding the App’s marketing and promotional strategies, especially how they have expanded their business globally.
- Conducting market research and studying market trends
- Understand the competitor practice and market behaviour. Analyze and identify what would work in the client context.
- Support the senior consultant In the final report preparation and presentation
It is an estimated 4 weeks project.
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of having worked in a similar project
- Good stakeholder skills with experience working on similar projects in the past