Our client, a human capital firm, seeks a researcher to compile a database of exceptional examples of Human Capital (HR strategy) reporting in Human Capital / People / Annual / ESG / Integrated reports issued by companies in the US, Europe, and other areas of the world.
The researcher is required to evaluate such reports based on the following 5 criteria:
1. How logical and appealing are narratives between business strategy, HR strategy and HR measurement?
2. How well is the company identity described in HR strategy or HR measurement?
3. How clearly is a PDCA cycle (plan, do, check, action) or 5W1H described in HR strategy or HR measurement?
4. How much quantitative data are disclosed?
5. How friendly is the design or overall structure of the report for external readers.
Our client would like to have great cases of 20 companies for each criterion above by 10 May.
- Demonstrable expertise in business research and analytics
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent excel skills and data scrapping skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail