We are aggressively scaling-up and are looking for a consultant to support the business development team& building out the franchise and grow the ‘demand’ side, i.e., pool of quality projects and assignments.
The consultant will get an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment and get an opportunity to work with the senior management on strategic initiatives.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed below.
- Develop and manage the outreach strategy across various segments of
corporate users i.e., MNCs, start-ups, investors.
- Develop targeted value propositions for various segments of corporate users
- Conduct regular analysis of platform usage by companies to determine key issues / insights and suggest actions. Weekly follow-ups with key clients and developing client relationships
- Stay up-to-date about any upcoming relevant events, conferences and seminars, attending the same.
- Independently, pitch the concept, manage follow-up, and ensure leads’ questions are answered
- Support design of key strategic initiatives through analytics and primary research and curation of the company side of the platform
- Envision and execute strategic partnerships e.g., industry associations, universities - Managing own and team’s BD pipeline - tracking communications, success rates, etc.
- Refine the company outreach strategy jointly with the CEO and Marketing teams based on data on skills, usage patterns, success rates for different types of roles and organisations
This is a full-time, on-site role based in Delhi and might get converted to a full-time employment based on mutual interest.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and Power Point
- 4+ years of work experience in consulting /business development /key account
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Personal and professional integrity
- Ability to formulate and lead execution for sales plan across products