We are aggressively scaling-up and are looking for a consultant to support the business development team & building out the franchise and grow the ‘demand’ side, i.e., pool of quality projects and assignments.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed below.
- Build and execute sales plan to achieve organizational goals
- Develop and manage the outreach strategy across various segments of
corporate users i.e., MNCs, start-ups, investors.
- Develop targeted value propositions for various segments of corporate users
- Conduct regular analysis of platform usage by companies to determine key issues / insights and suggest actions. Weekly follow-ups with key clients and developing client relationships
- Stay up-to-date about any upcoming relevant events, conferences and seminars, attending the same.
- Independently, pitch the concept, manage follow-up, and ensure leads’ questions are answered
- Support design of key strategic initiatives through analytics and primary research and curation of the company side of the platform
- Envision and execute strategic partnerships e.g., industry associations, universities - Managing own and team’s BD pipeline - tracking communications, success rates, etc.
- Refine the company outreach strategy jointly with the CEO and Marketing teams based on data on skills, usage patterns, success rates for different types of roles and organisations
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
This is a full-time, on-site role based in Delhi and might get converted to a full-time employment based on mutual interest.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills § Proficient with MS Excel and Power
- 4+ years of work experience in consulting /business development /key account
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Personal and professional integrity
- Ability to formulate and lead execution for sales plan across products