We are looking for Operations & Client support consultant with key responsibilities as listed below:
1. Managing accounts for various service models and other premium/value added products, which will include understanding requirement of organisations, database search, query handling & agreement closure for key client accounts
2. Staying up-to-date about any upcoming relevant events, conferences and seminars, attending the same
3. Attending meetings with the CEO and independently, pitching the concept, managing follow-up, and making sure potential users’ questions are answered
4. Supporting in design of key strategic initiatives through analytics and primary research and curation of the company side of the platform
5. Thinking through and initiating discussions for strategic partnerships e.g., with industry associations, universities
6. Managing his/her BD pipeline - tracking communications, success rates, etc.
7. Refining the company outreach strategy jointly with the CEO and Marketing teams based on data on skills, usage patterns, success rates for different types of roles and organisations
This is full-time role based out of Delhi and might get converted into a full time employment based on mutual interest.