Our client, a health care consulting and research organisation is looking for a Consultant to help them with the development of Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) and Implementation and Operation of Smart Health Centres.
Roles and Responsibilities include-
A. Report on Assessment and IT Roadmap for the implementation of the Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) and Smart City Centre :
The consultant will conduct a detailed assessment and develop an assessment report which will including the following aspects:
o Current IT software and hardware infrastructure and its suitability/reusability for the implementation of HMIS
o Current status of automation of various departments within the hospital and organizational capacity of hospital staff
o With respect, to business requirement study, the consultant shall assess the smart health card component also, in order to ensure that HMIS has forward and
backward integration with the Smart Health Card component and real-time data updation for both the solutions.
o Organizational process improvement requirements.
B. Prepare Request for Proposal / Terms of Reference for selection of System Integrator for implementation of HMIS:
o Prepare RFP/ToR for selection of system integrator detailing the functional and technical requirements and specification for each component of the HMIS solution and SHCs
o RFP/ToR should be prepared in line with the latest GFR rules and state government procurement rules.
o RFP/ToR shall in the least comprise of the following instruction to bidders, scope of work for system integrator, functional and technical HMIS solution requirements and SHCs, eligibility criteria, technical and financial evaluation methodology and criteria, deliverables, timelines, payment terms, SLAs and contractual terms and conditions.
o Preparation of Draft Concessionaire Agreement
C. Conduct Technical Evaluation Report:
o Facilitate the preparation of Concessionaire Agreement/Contractual Documents
o Prepare Technical Evaluation Report (including technology solution stack assessment proposed
o Prepare Final Evaluation Report and recommendation for selection of System Integrator
o Facilitate signing of contract between ISCDL and selected System Integrator (SI)
D. Prepare final Evaluation Report and recommendation for selection of System Integrator
The role is based out of Indore and New Delhi and would required 2-3 days / week of capacity.
1. B.Tech / MCA with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
2. Clear understanding of the requirements of hospital management information system.
3. Experience in designing technical solution architecture, ICT solution sizing and costing specifically for hospital settings.
4. Understanding of latest GFR rules and regulations as well as other central/state procurement rules such as manual for procurement of consultancy and other services, MoF etc.
5. Experience of working on government projects for preparation of IT Strategy roadmap and implementation plan will be a distinct advantage.
6. Experience of working on government projects in preparation of RFP and providing technical assistance in bid process management for hiring System Integrator for implementation of IT solutions.