Our client, a top tier consulting firm, is looking to engage with a data engineer who can implement digital solutions and build digital tools to extract valuable business insights, in a manufacturing setup.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
2. Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes.
3. Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
4. Research new uses for existing data.
5. Collaborate with members of your team (eg, data architects, the IT team, data scientists) on the project’s goals.
6. Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
This project requires full time support
- Prior working experience in the manufacturing sector, preferably Pharmaceutics, in the data engineering space.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/computer engineering, applied mathematics, or physics statistics.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Great numerical and analytical skills