We are poised for an explosive growth phase hence significantly ramping-up operations in our key verticals, especially Life Sciences and Healthcare. We are looking for a seasoned professional with expansive Healthcare domain knowledge and a Strategy Consulting mindset. The candidate will play an instrumental role in servicing the surge in demand:
The key responsibilities will be :
Account and Project Management
o Expertise and experience in leading strategic business research and consulting projects, across industry verticals and/or geographies.
o Able to independently engage with clients, and manage projects and teams, with senior management cover limited to strategic intervention.
o Manage end-to-end execution of complex projects, including:
- Analytical planning, leveraging client email/call notes.
- Work planning: realistic, in view of project requirements and team skill level; sharing proactive updates with internal and client stakeholders; reprioritizing efforts if required.
- Research methodology: strong with core methodologies (secondary; primary qualitative; primary quantitative); good learning curve at new/innovative ones (social media listening; implicit research; etc.)
- Quality and Productivity: at a deliverable/output, individual and team level.
- Insights: Crisp yet comprehensive insight decks, keeping in mind the
o Being hands-on while leading projects is a key requirement
o Support BD efforts via client proposals and thought leadership whitepapers.
o Help manage project margins, via effective and efficient utilization of internal (team members, databases, etc.) and external (vendors, syndicated reports, etc.) resources.
- Client Management
o Accurately understand the client’s business imperatives and research objectives.
o Manage client expectations in terms of depth and breadth of research, format and granularity of output, and key milestones across the project timeline.
o Handle all client communication independently, including:
- Conversing on project insights/implications and thinking on-the-feet (on client questions, including tricky ones)
- Questioning/critiquing client hypotheses, brainstorming on potential outcomes, sharing
- Other Initiatives
o Be involved in organization improvement initiatives and activities such as knowledge management.
o Design, and conduct, skill-based internal training sessions, as part of the new hire induction program as well as periodic L&D activities.
o Help the organization scale-up via active participation in recruitment drives (off/on-campus).
Note: The project will be based in Noida and will require full-time onsite support from the consultant.
5-8 years of experience in delivering Strategic Insights engagements in the Healthcare industry, focussed on the US and European markets.
A Life Sciences domain educational background will be preferred