Our client, a strategic insights consultancy is looking for seasoned Quantitative Research and Analytics consultant.
• Project delivery:
o Design research studies using a variety of primary research methodologies and analytical techniques
o Lead / participate in telephonic or in-person hypothesis gathering sessions, and moderate client discussions
o Deliver projects and execute task such as analytical planning, survey analysis, expert interview moderation, generation of insights from research data, etc.
o Prepare realistic work plans, and lead a team to conduct research as per standard
o Prepare client deliverables (Power Point reports, research instruments, etc.) for quality and consistency with the original scope/ research objectives
o Develop PowerPoint presentation to assure effective storytelling, and present insights to clients
• Sales support:
o Support new business development effort with timely materials to showcase our
experience and thinking around client problems
• MBA / Post-Graduation from a reputed Management Institute
• 4-10 years of experience in delivering strategic insights engagements across industries involving quantitative research techniques
• Solid experience in leading project-based engagements and delivering findings to senior client stakeholders
• High proficiency in designing and leading engagements for segmentation studies, brand tracking exercises, concept evaluation studies, choice-based task studies, purchase process research, satisfaction, pricing research and any other usage and attitude studies
• Expertise in leading analytical planning for an engagement, developing research
instruments, designing survey samples, managing vendors, delivering insights and presenting recommendations to the clients
• Exposure in managing fieldwork using multiple data collection methodologies – Online, F2F, CAPI, Intercept surveys, mystery shopping etc.
• Expertise in using advanced analytical techniques such as Conjoint Analysis, Max- Diff Analysis, Segmentation, Regression, Modelling etc.
• Hands-on experience in using multiple statistical tools such as SPSS, Advanced Excel, other tabulation and analysis tools
• Exposure of managing profitability of accounts, and driving revenue growth through Account Farming and Business Development support
• Hands-on approach and must work as an Individual Contributor as and when required