We are poised for an explosive growth phase hence we are significantly ramping-up operations. Our Quantitative Research and Analytics team that services all of our key verticals is witnessing a significant surge in work volume. We are looking for a seasoned professional with expert knowledge in this field and a Strategy Consulting mindset. The candidate will play an instrumental role in servicing the increased demand without losing time and quality.
– Build analytical plans on accounts, and secure buy-in from client and internal stakeholders
– Lead / participate in telephonic or in-person hypothesis gathering sessions, and moderate client discussions
– Conduct research as per standard industry protocols using multiple methodologies
– Cull-out insights and recommendations for the client, and help present project outcomes in client conversations
– Demonstrate subject matter expertise and gravitas in business areas to help add validity and relevance to findings from an engagement
– Ensure high levels of productivity and quality in the managed engagements
The consultant need to work out of our office on Noida Expressway
• MBA / Post-Graduation from a reputed Management Institute
• 8-10 years of experience in delivering strategic insights engagements across industries involving quantitative research techniques
• Solid experience in leading project-based engagements and delivering findings to senior client stakeholders
• High proficiency in designing and leading engagements for segmentation studies, brand tracking exercises, concept evaluation studies, choice-based task studies, purchase process research, satisfaction, pricing research and any other usage and attitude studies
• Expertise in leading analytical planning for an engagement, developing research instruments, designing survey samples, managing vendors, delivering insights and presenting recommendations to the clients
• Exposure in managing fieldwork using multiple data collection methodologies – Online, F2F, CAPI, Intercept surveys, mystery shopping etc.
• Expertise in using advanced analytical techniques such as Conjoint Analysis, Max- Diff Analysis, Segmentation, Regression, Modelling etc.
• Hands-on experience in using multiple statistical tools such as SPSS, Advanced Excel, other tabulation and analysis tools
• Hands-on approach