The Consultant would be required to work to drive their Control Transformation Program (CTP) in Melbourne. He/ She works with our clients in Risk and Regulatory projects, understanding their business landscape, performing business process analysis as well as mapping controls and obligations as strategic solutions. The broad role would involve:
- Conduct workshop / walk through sessions with Business stakeholders to
understand the process and identify the risk and define relevant controls to mitigate
- Analyse relevant regulatory obligations and perform high level impact assessment
- Map risk and obligations to the respective business processes and controls
- Ability to independently execute and deliver the work assigned timely to the client.
- Facilitate challenging discussion with Client / Project Manager in relation to
Process/Risk and relevant Control/Obligations, and relevant stakeholder and
support Risk Lead in the analysis and development of the Risk and Compliance
- Execute design assessment and operating effectiveness testing of controls
- Identify issues and develop recommendations based on identified weaknesses and
support the business to develop rectification action plan to bring controls into
alignment with risk appetite
- Conduct regular status update meeting with relevant stakeholders to apprise them
on the progress of the project deliverable and obtain feedback to ensure artefacts
are as per the agreed quality standards
- Ability to independently communicate with clients and advise them on various
components relating to operational and compliance risk management framework.
- Work with clients to ensure the project meets the needs of the customer and
business and is aligned to the overall strategy
- Elicitation, prioritization and validation of requirements and design of business
processes to meet the needs of the program as well as the client
- Identify stakeholders, develop and maintain collaborative working relations to elicit
and analyzing business requirements.
- Review and update documentations in light of any new information and/or changes
to initial scope, assumptions, including implications for project time, cost, quality
- Develop status update report highlighting project achievements, delivery road-
map, risk and issues, challenges faced, way forward, etc.