Our client, a leading non-profit organization is looking to engage with a Strategy Consultant.
1. Case Team Leadership
- Identify and frame the most critical strategic and organizational issues facing
- Develop and manage a team workplan to ensure the highest quality, data-driven
analyses and client interactions, and implementation-ready solutions
- Provide operational leadership to the case team to ensure on-time execution of key
deliverables, balancing the fulfillment of team goals with the professional growth and satisfaction of individuals.
- Effectively manage the formal and informal professional development of team
members through skill planning, coaching, and performance feedback
2. Client Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative senior client relationships with respect to
objectives, critical issues, work plan, implications, recommendations, potential
risks/roadblocks, and implementation plan
- Facilitate client decision making using all modes of communication: formal and
informal; written and verbal (1-on-1, small group, large group presentation)
- Develop advisory relationships with clients, as well as other sector leaders, “above
and beyond” the case work issues
3. Firm Contribution
- Lead and contribute to firm-building initiatives as a member of the org.
management team (e.g., recruiting)
- Identify and deliver knowledge insights from case experiences that will be broadly
applicable to others in the sector
- Lead the professional development of junior staff members. Participate in
consensus reviews for non-team members
- Contribute to the firm’s equity and global mindset priorities
- Serve in various ad-hoc leadership capacities (e.g., office retreat, alumni relations,
and community service activities)
- Contribute to the firm’s knowledge strategy by developing and writing case studies,
generating research projects from client work and serving as a subject matter ---
resource to other case teams
This position is based in Mumbai requiring full time capacity for 6 months.(2 days remote & 3 days onsite)
Please note- Client is only looking for female consultants for this role
-Six years of more of professional experience, with at least four years in strategy consulting including at least one year as Manager/Engagement Manager/Project Leader/Principal.
-Post-graduate qualification (MBA, MPP, MPA) from a leading institution, India or international, is preferred
-Demonstrated interest in the social sector/ solving complex social challenges.
-Proven ability to engage in strategic issues.
-Significant experience in both process and project management
-Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills.
-Outstanding interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to build client relationships
-Ability to effectively supervise/manage team members.
-Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to assist in building our quickly growing office.
-Client is only looking for female consultants for this role